Commercial Litigation Attorneys in Chicago
The attorneys at Angelini, Ori + Abate have successfully litigated numerous complex financial fraud cases against accountants, lawyers, banks, and others resulting in the recovery of hundreds of millions of dollars for clients.
Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating business disputes, often with millions of dollars at stake, including breach of contract claims, partnership disputes and other business break-ups, claims based on unfair business practices, as well as claims under federal and state securities laws and RICO statutes.
We Utilize Comprehensive Services
From the simple to the very complex, the firm can assemble a team of experienced attorneys and support professionals qualified to handle multifaceted litigation issues with the objective of providing prompt and effective resolution.
Because of their experience, our attorneys understand the complexity of business litigation and its effects on your business. The firm’s attorneys have extensive experience and the resources available for the management and organization of large document cases. AOA attorneys may also be willing to accept your commercial litigation case on a contingency fee basis.
We have extensive experience litigating the following:
- Contract disputes
- Breach of warranty
- Commercial disputes
- Employment related disputes, including non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Disputes which often arise between investors in start-up ventures, partnerships corporations, limited liability companies and other legal relationships
- Tortious or intentional interference with contractual or advantageous relations
- Unfair competition
- Bad faith
- Breach of consumer protection laws
- Violation of other state and federal statutes and regulations
- Trade Secrets
- Accounting fraud/malpractice
- Securities fraud
- Director and Officer liability
- Real estate litigation
- Collection of debt
“Felt at Ease”- Brian G.
Providing Effective Legal Representation In & Out of the Courtroom
Request your initial consultation by calling us at (312) 313-(312) 621-0000 or filling out our online form.